2012 in review at Brainient
It’s that time of the year again, to look back and marvel at how quickly another year has passed. And as the hard-core numbers buff that I am, I thought it would be a good idea to share some Brainient numbers that make me proud of what our small team has managed to pull off this year.
- We ran between 50 and 75 campaigns per month for our clients. That’s up from 100 campaigns for the whole of last year.
- We went from working with a handful of customers to serving 50+ agencies, brands or publishers including amazing brands like ASOS, Disney and Coca-Cola.
- The average engagement rate for our interactive video ads was 8.7%, which is 8 times higher than the average click-through rate on a non-interactive video ad.
- The total time spent with our interactive units across all our campaigns (so far) is 3622w 2d 2h 54m 15s. That’s about 75 years of free, earned media for our clients. You do the math…
- We’ve doubled the size of our team from 12 people to 25.
It’s been a busy, challenging and amazing year on all accounts. I’m grateful to my team, clients, board, investors and partners for, well, being so awesome. I can’t wait to see what next year has in store.